General UFC thread

Wrestlers have a ridiculous culture in the Olympics and various competitions of cutting ridiculous amounts of weight quickly by dehydration.

Might work when you're in late teens and early twenties but pushing 30 your body just doesn't react well any more.

Gutted the fight was cancelled.

Why isn't Joel Romero fighting for the belt?

I thought he was number 1 in line?

He should be but he doesn't draw and the new owners, WME, want to make MMA/UFC more like Boxing with the big drawing headliners.

Having said that I'm well excited for GSP to back in the UFC.

GSP along with Anderson Silva are who got me into MMA.

He should be but he doesn't draw and the new owners, WME, want to make MMA/UFC more like Boxing with the big drawing headliners.

3 years is a LONG time in MMA.

I think GSP will be defeated on cardio as he wasn't very good with it when he was at the top!!

pretty much this.
In a way it is good. But its just not right. Theres a murderers row lining up at middleweight so theyre certainly not short of contenders. I personaly would of thought gsp vs todays winner would of been just as big of a fight as the bisping 1.

pretty much this.
In a way it is good. But its just not right. Theres a murderers row lining up at middleweight so theyre certainly not short of contenders. I personaly would of thought gsp vs todays winner would of been just as big of a fight as the bisping 1.

There's pro's and con's to them doing it.

I don't know if MMA fans will except the sport going like boxing though.

There's pro's and con's to them doing it.

I don't know if MMA fans will except the sport going like boxing though.
My issue is they complain about a lack of stars, but how are they suppose to get stars when they dont build them up. Who knows, maybe 5 years from now the likes of cody, yair, whittaker, ngannou ect could be the big headliners, but we'll never know when people like a 68 year old dan henderson gets a title shot because hes more of a draw than jacare

Was going to stay up for it but with the Khabib/Ferguson fight being pulled I'll watch it tomorrow. Hoping Wonderboy knocks that mouthy **** out though.

And as for people writing GSP off? He'll absolutely merk Bisping.

Was going to stay up for it but with the Khabib/Ferguson fight being pulled I'll watch it tomorrow. Hoping Wonderboy knocks that mouthy **** out though.

And as for people writing GSP off? He'll absolutely merk Bisping.
I think the biggest factor will just be how much bigger bisping looks.
Although gsp has been looking jacked in his recent pics.

I think the biggest factor will just be how much bigger bisping looks.
Although gsp has been looking jacked in his recent pics.

I just think GSPs all around game is so much stronger. He hasn't just had 3 years sat on a beach somewhere. He pissed off, got all his injuries ironed out, then trained for 3 years. He's been wrestling guys Mark Hunt's size. Although admittingly biased because GSP got me into the sport I just think he's fitter, more explosive and will ground and pound Bisping's arse into the mat.

Plus Bisping is a Rag ****.

I just think GSPs all around game is so much stronger. He hasn't just had 3 years sat on a beach somewhere. He pissed off, got all his injuries ironed out, then trained for 3 years. He's been wrestling guys Mark Hunt's size. Although admittingly biased because GSP got me into the sport I just think he's fitter, more explosive and will ground and pound Bisping's arse into the mat.

Plus Bisping is a Rag ****.

Will he cover his body in Vaseline so he can maintain that top control?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.