General UFC thread

UFC 214

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)

• Champ Daniel Cormier vs. Jon Jones – for light heavyweight title
  • Champ Tyron Woodley vs. Demian Maia – for welterweight title
  • Cristiane Justino vs. Tonya Evinger – for vacant women’s featherweight title
  • Donald Cerrone vs. Robbie Lawler
  • Jimi Manuwa vs. Volkan Oezdemir
PRELIMINARY CARD (FXX, 8 p.m. ET)

• Jason Knight vs. Ricardo Lamas
  • Renan Barao vs. Aljamain Sterling
  • Renato Moicano vs. Brian Ortega
  • Andre Fili vs. TBA
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 5:30 p.m. ET)

• Sage Northcutt vs. John Makdessi
  • Jarred Brooks vs. Eric Shelton
  • Alexandra Albu vs. Kailin Curran
  • Josh Burkman vs. Drew Dober
  • Dmitrii Smoliakov vs. Adam Wieczorkowski
What time is the main event on in English money?

Hoping to catch this one in the morning @TCIB, main event could be great, also fancy Lawler and Cerrone to put up a good bout.
Doing a custom of this and the spurs match boss, boxing seems a damp squib now but tonight was always about UFC to me.

I started watching just as Cormier has come to the top and i like him. He used to get no love from the crowds and i always found it strange. He really does not look like a double hard bastard though does he. Some cocky sod in a bar one day will make the biggest mistake of his life by not knowing him and having a go haha.

If you want owt else sorting for custom sir give us a nudge.

That Northcutt chap seems to perpetually be in the lower orders yet the commentators have bigged him up a lot. What is the deal with him?

Right now, he's all flash and no bang. Looks like an 'All American Boy' which is how they're trying to package him.

Personally, I think he lacks heart. He doesn't like a punch in the face too much. He can take one, but he quits after too much.

I don't think Dana trusts him and I think he needs better coaching.

Right now, he's all flash and no bang. Looks like an 'All American Boy' which is how they're trying to package him.

Personally, I think he lacks heart. He doesn't like a punch in the face too much. He can take one, but he quits after too much.

I don't think Dana trusts him and I think he needs better coaching.

Thanks Bigga, i could not ask for a more concise answer if i tried :-) i did see some promo stuff showing just that (the all american boy). Well that is the difference if his chin is tough but he has not got the bottle for it. As i get it Cormier has a chin like fucking granite and does not give a toss if his face gets smashed in as long as he gets to grab hold of the fucker and pound him to death. Yeah you gotta have ultimate desire in that game, if your arsed about getting fucked up you are already fighting with one arm tied behind your back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.