General UFC thread

Big rumours going round about Jon Jones that he's out of May's UFC 187.

Apparently a hit and run with cocaine found. Some of the smaller MMA sites reporting it.

argyle said:

Apparently a hit and run with cocaine found. Some of the smaller MMA sites reporting it.

Think the cocaine bit is bollocks, why would you leave that in the car if you did a runner ?

Well he was tested positive for Cocaine prior to his last fight.
He did check into a rehab but only lasted one day.

Shame seeing somebody so gifted sniffing it away.
Felt the same when I saw Ricky Hatton recently.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
argyle said:

Think the cocaine bit is bollocks, why would you leave that in the car if you did a runner ?

Latest is that it was weed and not cocaine.

Witnesses say he got out with large wad of cash and ran away and jumped over a fence. Pregnant woman was injured and taken to hospital.

Surprisingly it's not a big crime in New Mexico and is only worthy of a fine and covering cost of injured parties insurance.

The pregnant lady who was in the other car has a broken arm. The crime has been updated to a felony which means Jones is in big trouble. The crime carries a maximum of 3 years in prison.

He's still not handed himself into the police. He's his own worst enemy.

Looks like the fight still might be on. I think hes allowed to travel. Would be crazy for him to fight now but I hope it still happens. Easily the best card this year, and maybe the best card we've ever seen on paper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.