General UFC thread

argyle said:
Yep, Light Heavyweight Champ Jon Jones has been stripped of the title.

Interesting when multiple convicted woman beater Floyd Mayweather was never stripped of titles. .

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/4/2...f-title-daniel-cormier-vs-anthony-johnson-for

Dana White on the matter

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuNgQydau7Q[/video]
I suppose maybe mayweather being his own promoter might have something to do with it. And the fact he makes the boxing federations a shed load of money. Atleast the ufc have brang dc in. Still a very interesting fight. Id expect cormier to try and clinch up against the fence the whole time, if he cant take him down. Rumbles muay thai has really sharpened up tho.

Khabib injured aswell now. Pretty good news as although he is by far the best lightweight in the world imo and I don't see him losing to anybody, he is absolutely turgid to watch as he just smothers people. I'd hope to see Michael Johnson replace him, would be a great fight with Cerrone.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Khabib injured aswell now. Pretty good news as although he is by far the best lightweight in the world imo and I don't see him losing to anybody, he is absolutely turgid to watch as he just smothers people. I'd hope to see Michael Johnson replace him, would be a great fight with Cerrone.
Fucks sake.
They should have betting on whether they can have a card without someone dropping out. Wonder if its his knee again. Id accept johnson as a replacement. Hes probly the only guy in the division who cerrone hasnt fought.

Josh Barnett, Chael Sonnen and Joe Lauzon all competed at Metamoris lastnight.
Fun, submission only event.
Check it out on youtube...

Really looking forward to this weekends card! Interested to see mcgregor in with a wrestler. Whatever the outcome it should be fun.
Hope he wins though, Aldo v mendes III has zero appeal.
Hope lawler smashes Mcdonald into another solar system also.

Super pumped for this fight, UFC 189 already set U.S gate record with 7.1 million.

been watching the embedded videos building up to the fight, highly recommended.

Anyone know of a Google calendar file for UFC events? I dled the UFC app but there is no setting to let me know when events are on.

Years ago it was much simpler when UFC just had one event.
Now there's so many different sections its hard to keep up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.