General Videogame Thread

Has anyone tried 'the last of us' pc download? - always liked the look of this PS4 game but seems to be available from some sites (might have been around for a while for all I know so apologies if this is the case)

http://reworkedgames.eu/the-last-of-us-pc-download/

Dodgy as. There is a PS3 emulator but it can't run The Last Of Us. They are also advertising games that are nowhere near release. If they were available it'd be huge news in certain circles.
Purely for information, Igg-games dot com is generally one of the safer download sites. If it's not on there, you can always give a friend a shout *cough*. Whatever happens, always upload anything to virustotal.com.

Age of Empires 4 out next year (PC only it seems)

Previous 3 and the Rise of Nation tie in were fantastic games, spent many an hour playing these.

The first three AOE are also getting remastered.

For this year Star Wars Battlefront 2 is the game I'm really looking forward to

I've literally just started the Blood and Wine DLC. It's incredible.

I went back to it after a long lay off and all the runes, spells and why I had equipped them was just lost on me, found the nearest tavern and played gwent :)
Got back into it though and was doing ok but then spotted Hitman the complete season for about £14 brand new, jumped on that. They have made the replay value on it brilliant, escalations to the basic contracts (kill other targets using nominated weapons and disguises) plus others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.