General Videogame Thread

Fuck mate someone can build you a cracker for 2 no need to spend 4 I built one last year for 1400 i7 32g ram msi mother board msi1070 gtx card runs everything runs my htc vive like a dream

Can anyone recommend a really good gaming PC? Budget is around 4 grand.

Not sure if serious.

But build your own, you could build a pc that's capable of 4k gaming with a decent FPS. The expensive thing would be your GPU. I bought a 1080ti that cost around £700. I could play in 4k but I'd lose frame rates, so I just stick to 2k (1440p).

There is indeed lots of talking, i'd say there is enough gameplay for it to be a good balance though.

On a separate note i'm back on Dark Souls 3. Much easier after playing Bloodborne

Really? Spent the day holding X to get the horse to walk to waypoint, then pressing X to choose a talk option. This has better pick up soon or it can fuck off.

Just bought Rust, going to give it a go because the devs have fucked up h1z1 just survive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up MGS:V definitive edition on PSN for £9.... I've got the standard edition on PC as well but lost my save files as I tried to be smart and transfer steam onto a new SSD drive and fudged my game saves (at the time).

PC is currently packed away as I'm redecorating, so PS4 is curbing my addiction.. forgot how great the MGS franchise is, and Konami made a big mistake getting shot of Kojima... I can't wait for Death Stranding.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.