General Videogame Thread

Anyone got on Battlefield V? I know the marketing was a huge failure but this is a real gem IMO. Best with a couple of mates in a squad so you can really cause trouble. We've been having a blast. Beautiful maps and good gunplay. One of them feels like you playing an episode of Band of Brothers.
Yeah really like it
Except every time I play Team Death Match always end up on the same maps

I was using a GPN with my uplay account for better pings.. forgot it completely that some of these stores have a guideline that if a person is using a vpn (in this case a GPN), the purchase won't be able to done. So I bought Wildlands on PC on discount. I was using my debit card and it got charged and when I was trying to add the game to que for download it is giving me "the store isn't available right now message".

What should I do? Contacted ubisoft support but they are on holidays.

After finally getting round to playing Tomb Raider, i completed it and then ended up just trying to complete the various sections of game. I finally decided to get Rise of the Tomb Raider as CDkeys had a deal for the anniversary edition on Steam, another great game and i'm already nearly finished after caning it over the festive period. There's a few more missions to do as it came with the extra DLC's but its good fun. Looking forward to getting Shadow of the Tomb Raider when it gets a bit cheaper. Btw i'm playing it on the Nvidia Shield using their beta of Steam, works quite decent although there are some frame rate issues sometimes but nothing OTT.

My son's got a gaming PC for xmas, downloaded Path of Exile for him as heard good things about it. Anyone point me in the direction of some other good PC games.

Online or single player, normally a Ps4 player so dont have a clue about PC gaming.

My son's got a gaming PC for xmas, downloaded Path of Exile for him as heard good things about it. Anyone point me in the direction of some other good PC games.

Online or single player, normally a Ps4 player so dont have a clue about PC gaming.
Don't usually get many exclusive to pc games, but first person shooters are better to play on pc, so the battlefield games or call of duty are good. My personal favs are the tomb raider, assassins creed or the batman games.
Get a steam account and you can download games and they always have loads of deals.

What kind of stuff does he like? Quantum Break and Ryse Son of Rome are two that are not available on PS4 and are highlighted time after time for their graphics, even now despite being a few years old.

If he prefers strategy games then football manager is always great, though won't push the PC at all, and galactic civilisations 3 and civilisation 6 are decent.

Oh and you can grab a free horror game atm if you have a gog.com account, Soma.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.