General Videogame Thread

Got Conan Exiles on alpha last night, about 5-6 of us playing, decent enough, lots of crafting to learn and lots more promised to be added, it's a bit buggy but expected with it being in alpha, looks stunning though

Got Conan Exiles on alpha last night, about 5-6 of us playing, decent enough, lots of crafting to learn and lots more promised to be added, it's a bit buggy but expected with it being in alpha, looks stunning though

Intrigued by this game. It promises so much. The early reviews are that it looks stunning but the crafting is a bit shit. Is this the case?

Lack of my kind of games out recently has put me in a throwback mood;

Played the Bioshock trilogy... All 3 are fantastic games

Dusted off heroes of might and magic 3 and had a blast on that(favourite game as a kid alongside streets of rage 2)

Played through Red Dead again last month(Is there a game scene more awesome than first riding your horse into Mexico?).

Bully popped up on my ready to install page(must have bought it on xbox 360 once upon a time) so have started playing that again too.

Is Resident Evil 7 worth a play without the VR and is it as short as i've heard it is?
Also, never played Mass Effect, worth a spin?

Is Resident Evil 7 worth a play without the VR and is it as short as i've heard it is?

Yes, definitely.

A speed runner has done it in 90 mins but I think he used glitches.

I did it in 10 hours but I don't know if thats average or not. Its the downright creepiness of it, exploring for items etc and having to stop and think that slows you down really.
Its definitely got replay value though with unlockable items and there's a Madhouse mode as well. There's also a DLC out now and a second coming out very soon. Also a free DLC sometime in Spring.

I'm loving it though, much better than 5 and 6.

Intrigued by this game. It promises so much. The early reviews are that it looks stunning but the crafting is a bit shit. Is this the case?
Not learned all the recipes yet, seems ok, they have promised to add loads more though

Yes, definitely.

A speed runner has done it in 90 mins but I think he used glitches.

I did it in 10 hours but I don't know if thats average or not. Its the downright creepiness of it, exploring for items etc and having to stop and think that slows you down really.
Its definitely got replay value though with unlockable items and there's a Madhouse mode as well. There's also a DLC out now and a second coming out very soon. Also a free DLC sometime in Spring.

I'm loving it though, much better than 5 and 6.

resident evil 7 is brilliant. its very much like the first one. similar puzzles and bad guys. not as hard though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.