General Videogame Thread

I remember seeing people with the chicken mount back in wrath and always wanted it, i can't believe they are now just giving mounts away, I had the mount from tribute to insanity ToC raid and then they started selling them on the black market, Blizzard really know how to piss people off
giving away because they are desperate, theyve been losing loads of subscribers, it will be intresting to see if it is included in gamepass next year, theyve already got a conroller option made so could come to xbox as well.

giving away because they are desperate, theyve been losing loads of subscribers, it will be intresting to see if it is included in gamepass next year, theyve already got a conroller option made so could come to xbox as well.
They've lost loads from classic, we had 3 hour queue times on Firemaw and haven't had anything for weeks now, not even on reset days, will be interesting to see what happens on Ulduar release but wrath is pretty much a joke, people have end expansion DPS, I remember doing trying to get a pug during Ulduar in original wrath and saying I had 3.5k DPS and getting called a lying bastard, warlocks and dks are currently doing 7/8k, I'm playing resto shammy and spamming chain heal from start to finish and still having 50% mana left it's madness

Finished A Plague Tale: Requiem. No 'boss' battle at the end which is a good thing.

As for the ending... :'(

To get Warzone 2.0, do I have to buy MW2 does anyone know? I play normal warzone on ps5 as I had an MW and was hoping it was just a free upgrade.

To get Warzone 2.0, do I have to buy MW2 does anyone know? I play normal warzone on ps5 as I had an MW and was hoping it was just a free upgrade.
No but have you got the download yet. Thought it was from 6pm today but nothing

Tried 4 games of DMZ last night, 1st one it crashed after a couple mins, 2nd one i must've accidentally not picked any guns and spawned in with no loudouts and just hands to punch (lol), 3rd time managed to extract with a loot and 4th time games crashed. It's the same crashes i had on mw2 during beta. But the worst thing was the lag, clearly server-side with so many people on it.

Shoothouse is pretty good, full of sweats right now. They also seemed to have patched the m4 and a couple of the other guns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.