General Videogame Thread

Slowly making my way through the world of Fallout 4 with the DLC as recommended in this thread. Absolutely loving it and might just be finished in time for Starfield coming out at this rate.
Absolutely love Fallout 4. So much to see and do. I'm on my 4th playthrough and still stumbling across new stuff.

After a long time out of the video game world, I kind of got back into it over the lockdowns using the kids xbox. Now have a series s, and have played through shadow of war and The Witcher 2 and 3. TW3 was brilliant.... But where do you go from there?! Really enjoyed the immersive world and choice based rpg. Does anything else come close or better?
Unfortunately TW3 is the pinnacle IMO, it is literally the most perfectly crafted game that's ever been made.

If you're looking for a similar experience then I would say Skyrim, Fallout, RDR2 or one of the latter Assassin Creed games. All pretty massive, lots to do on the side and they'll keep you busy for a pretty long time.

Unfortunately TW3 is the pinnacle IMO, it is literally the most perfectly crafted game that's ever been made.

If you're looking for a similar experience then I would say Skyrim, Fallout, RDR2 or one of the latter Assassin Creed games. All pretty massive, lots to do on the side and they'll keep you busy for a pretty long time.
Yeh I feared that it may have peaked with TW3! I'll give Skyrim and Fallout a blast since they're on game pass. Cheers for the recommendations.

I'm about 30% into A Plague Tale since they put it for free on PSN, it's ok. Been some glitches and it's a bit repetitive in some bits.

Black Ops 4 was another freebie, i tried the multiplayer and just found the use of robots and stuff really annoying.
Cheers for the Tip re: Plague Tale -I didn’t realise

Absolutely love Fallout 4. So much to see and do. I'm on my 4th playthrough and still stumbling across new stuff.

It's ridiculous not only how big it is but how much it all interlinks with each other. Very very clever. For 14 quid it's an absolute steal.

One thing I love is how the littlest side quest opens up into an 2/3 hour blast around the Commonwealth. All because you picked up a signal in the arse end of nowhere.

Downloading Valhalla. Held off until now due to finding the other Creed games a bit samey and repetitive.

The reviews on here swung it...

One of my lads at work hasn't shut up about it for a month and he's a right fussy fucker. Must be good!!

Getting into Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4 -a PS Plus freebie and loving it. Lots of the best rated games suddenly free on PS Plus now PS5 is out -Subscription definitely paying off big time at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.