General Videogame Thread

For anyone on MW2, the latest nvidia driver has added at least 10 fps for me and also fixed the screen flashing issues.

i came across a build for the SPR today and it's just ridiculously broken:

12.5" barrel - Canted Vibro laser - T70 Pad stock - aim assist comb and st87 bolt. Its a hip fire on a marksman rifle which sounds ridiculous, but it's one shot kill nearly all the time. They'll be patching it soon i'm sure.

For anyone on MW2, the latest nvidia driver has added at least 10 fps for me and also fixed the screen flashing issues.

i came across a build for the SPR today and it's just ridiculously broken:

12.5" barrel - Canted Vibro laser - T70 Pad stock - aim assist comb and st87 bolt. Its a hip fire on a marksman rifle which sounds ridiculous, but it's one shot kill nearly all the time. They'll be patching it soon i'm sure.
It's been like this with the marksman rifles and the canted sight since release. That canted vibro laser on the SA-B 50 is hit scan from anywhere on the map, and I mean anywhere on the map, It's so so broken. I've unlocked all the snipers and marksman rifles, The signal sniper is hands down the best out of the lot. Also the Lockwood is fully broken at the moment.

It's been like this with the marksman rifles and the canted sight since release. That canted vibro laser on the SA-B 50 is hit scan from anywhere on the map, and I mean anywhere on the map, It's so so broken. I've unlocked all the snipers and marksman rifles, The signal sniper is hands down the best out of the lot. Also the Lockwood is fully broken at the moment.
Think i prefer MCPR for snipers, more versatile and quicker to scope. But i did love the signal in the beta so will prob give it a go if i can get it to ADS quicker.

Think i prefer MCPR for snipers, more versatile and quicker to scope. But i did love the signal in the beta so will prob give it a go if i can get it to ADS quicker.
It's a lot better than the the MCPR when both are fully unlocked and the gun stats also back up that as well. Yeah there are a good few attachments to make the ADS speed a lot faster also. Will you also be playing the DMZ mode and warzone?

It's a lot better than the the MCPR when both are fully unlocked and the gun stats also back up that as well. Yeah there are a good few attachments to make the ADS speed a lot faster also. Will you also be playing the DMZ mode and warzone?
I'll be trying it out, wasnt a big WZ player if i'm honest and DMZ has kinda been getting trashed online by the people who've tried it. But i'll def be giving it a go!

The SBMM seems to be pretty aggressive this time round, i can go a couple games where i'm great and then one where you are just getting domed constantly.

I'll be trying it out, wasnt a big WZ player if i'm honest and DMZ has kinda been getting trashed online by the people who've tried it. But i'll def be giving it a go!

The SBMM seems to be pretty aggressive this time round, i can go a couple games where i'm great and then one where you are just getting domed constantly.
I don't think any aspect of the game will be polished and working perfect today when they release it and I've seen a lot of quality of life issues in the game that shouldn't be there. I like the idea of them doing a DMZ mode but not sure the execution of it will be what we're hoping for with it being in its infancy.

The SBMM is all over the show, originally like you I could be top of the leader board for a couple of games and then the next few games where I was struggling really bad, That's started to level out a bit for me now and I'm finding it better than it was on release.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.