General Videogame Thread

It didn't run great for me. That's on 5800x with a 4080. Devs really don't seem to give a toss any more. Throw out some shite and 'fix' it later. Oddly a mate with a very similar setup had no problems. It's random.

AAA is all so identikit these day's that they all just blend into one. Look at this Redfall for example, generic shite with garbage performance on PC.

I'd say it's evens that Starfield will be a massive dud on arrival.
Have you played Redfall yet? I was going to give it a go at some point as it's on gamepass but the reviews aren't exactly promising!

Like any modern AAA game it's rushed and unfinished almost as though a deadline had been hit without a game being finished or polished.

That appears to be the norm these days, it's ok, the public will find the bugs...

Starfield has been put back, a lot...so hopefully...

Like any modern AAA game it's rushed and unfinished almost as though a deadline had been hit without a game being finished or polished.

That appears to be the norm these days, it's ok, the public will find the bugs...

Starfield has been put back, a lot...so hopefully...
Yeah it does seem to happen with a lot of releases now, pretty shit!

Thankfully I've had no issues with Star Wars on the Xbox but there's loads of issues on PC apparently (and that was after putting the original release date back!)

Have you played Redfall yet? I was going to give it a go at some point as it's on gamepass but the reviews aren't exactly promising!
See my post above re: Redfall.

By all accounts (literally every review I have seen, which is about 10 at this point), it is horrible in pretty much every way. So bad, it can’t even be patched to be good like one that is simply buggy and unfinished (a la Cyberpunk 2077).

Everything I have seen and read has basically said they don’t understand how such a respected developer like Arcane would make, much less release a game like this.

See my post above re: Redfall.

By all accounts (literally every review I have seen, which is about 10 at this point), it is horrible in pretty much every way. So bad, it can’t even be patched to be good like one that is simply buggy and unfinished (a la Cyberpunk 2077).

Everything I have seen and read has basically said they don’t understand how such a respected developer like Arcane would make, much less release a game like this.
Downloaded it. Played it for an hour. Uninstalled it.

It's an absolute and utter broken mess.

The AI is completely broken, graphics look like they are from the 360, PS2 era

The world is empty, even the UI is shit. Absolutely unforgivable that Microsoft and a AAA studio in Arkane and publisher Bethesda could release a game like this in this state. This is a £70 game. Glad I've got gamepass

This is a studio which made the fantastic Dishonoured series and the brilliant Prey. How they could make a game this shit AND Microsoft release it in this state is laughable and this is only 1 of 3 Xbox exclusives this year.

Forza Motorsport will be good as they always are but the next exclusive is Starfield which has already been delayed by nearly a year and a lot of gamers (myself included) are now worried about that game and what state it'll be released in

The world is empty, even the UI is shit. Absolutely unforgivable that Microsoft and a AAA studio in Arkane and publisher Bethesda could release a game like this in this state. This is a £70 game. Glad I've got gamepass

This is a studio which made the fantastic Dishonoured series and the brilliant Prey. How they could make a game this shit AND Microsoft release it in this state is laughable and this is only 3 Xbox exclusives this year.

Forza Motorsport will be good as they always are but the next exclusive is Starfield which has already been delayed by nearly a year and a lot of gamers (myself included) are now worried about that game and what state it'll be released in
Starfield is the only reason I bought my new Acer Nitro, as I can still play games from my care setup right now, thankfully.

But between this and Fallout 76 (I am a massive Besthesda fan and have played all of the ES and Fallout series except 76), I am also quite worried it is going to be shite.

This is a studio which made the fantastic Dishonoured series and the brilliant Prey. How they could make a game this shit AND Microsoft release it in this state is laughable and this is only 1 of 3 Xbox exclusives this year.

I hope they tone down the horizonification of motorsport unlike in 7. Won't happen though. Oh, and bring back local leaderboards ffs!

I hope they tone down the horizonification of motorsport unlike in 7. Won't happen though. Oh, and bring back local leaderboards ffs!
Apparently they are. Turn 10 studios has said they are going back to their roots with this and making it a proper racing Sim like GT.

It looks amazing. 60/120fps 4K full ray tracing support on console.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.