George Michael RIP

Fatty liver is usually the sign of a big drinker.
I got diagnosed with a fatty liver and slightly enlarged spleen in Nov, doc says it's because I binge drink. Only drink on a Friday night and for city games but I do hammer the lager. Used to have a couple of bottles of red as well but I've knocked that on the head now since then, just drink lager now but average between 35 to 50 units per week depending on how many games we have so I'm gonna be fucked over the next few weeks haha

No. Fatty liver comes from heavy alcohol use, not the pint of lager kind either
Not always mate, NAFLD is non alcoholic fatty liver disease and is very common, as much as 1 in 3 people have the early stages of it but goes undetected unless you have some symptoms or a ultrasound. I went for ultrasound as I was feeling unwell for a few days, and had a bit of swelling and various pains around the abdomen and chest and had my liver checked, there's some fat on it but it's not bad, but the scan also revealed I had a slightly enlarged spleen which I have to go bk in Oct for a scan to see if there's any difference but my doc says it shouldn't be a problem. By the way I'm not overweight, I'm 14 stone and 6ft and my job keeps me physically fit, just one of them things I suppose

George was finally laid to rest today 94 days after he died, a small private funeral was held at Highgate cemetery, it was kept secret and his body arrived in a private ambulance and not a hearse
RIP George i will be singing along to Club Tropicana by the side of a pool somewhere hot this year

George was finally laid to rest today 94 days after he died, a small private funeral was held at Highgate cemetery, it was kept secret and his body arrived in a private ambulance and not a hearse
RIP George i will be singing along to Club Tropicana by the side of a pool somewhere hot this year
y0RICJ.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.