Germans in with city

marco said:
have mentioned this in other posts but for those who might have mised- while queing for tickets this morning we had 3 German guys next to us,what are the ticket office playing at? they were at the next window to me and the girl could hardly understand a word they were saying,why wernt they refused? these guys made off with a handfull grining away as they left,sad thing is people have missed out because of this and how many other away fans are in with us?

If they were German, how do you know they support Hamburg? They could just be some German guys working over here who fancied taking in the match, maybe they were Bremen fans wanting a look at their possible Semi-final opponents.

ive no problem with hamburg fans in the city end, aslong as they behave, as someone else said there was plenty of blues in the schalke end and they were treated suberbly, no reason why we shouldnt do the same

I did that for Midgets, Copenhagen and Ã…lborg never had any problems. If you want to see your team you will take whatever tickets you can get. Fair play I say.

There'll be trouble if I get to the ground and there's a towel laid out on my seat....

maybe city are their second team, like if one of us went to see our favourite italian/spanish team play the rags. maybe, maybe not. who cares, it'll be a great atmosphere. if the whole thing makes people feel a little bit more privileged to see city play, it's about bloody time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.