Germany v Ghana

I'm one of the few on here who's actually tipped Germany to win the World Cup ... so i'm caught between the 'devil and the deep blue sea' a bit now .. with them being paired with a resurgent England.

Both sides have suspect defences , and both sides look a bit on the tired side ...... but England should be able to create chances against them , and it's up to us to take them.

But if we let them play their passing game we could well be on the plane home next Monday morning !

Don't think Germany look that good. But then again neither do England. I think this is quite evenly matched & could go either way. I hope we beat them on pens.

black mamba said:
I'm one of the few on here who actually tipped Germany to win the World Cup ... so i'm caught between the 'devil and the deep blue sea' a bit now .. with them being paired with a resurgent England.

Both sides have suspect defences , and both sides look a bit on the tired side ...... but England should be able to create chances against them , and it's up to us to take them.

But if we let them play their passing game we could well be on the plane home next Monday morning !

"Resurgent"??

Fook me, what did you see to muster up that word??!!

Bigga said:
black mamba said:
I'm one of the few on here who actually tipped Germany to win the World Cup ... so i'm caught between the 'devil and the deep blue sea' a bit now .. with them being paired with a resurgent England.

"Resurgent"??

Fook me, what did you see to muster up that word??!!

That's what happens when you listen to Messrs Lineker , Shearer and Hansen for too long!

They were that excited tonite i thought they'd all been supping' too much African loony juice!

Interesting variety of opinion on here - IMO i thought our new buy looked really impressive - certainly a massive improvement on any of our full backs from last season.

Romanby wrote:
Germany looked good going forward and will pose a serious threat to Englands defence , however they are vulnerable at the back and Ghana could quite easily have scored a couple of goals.
I thought Boateng looked quite good , he misplaced a couple of passes and got turned inside out once in the first half but apart from that he looked comfortable and he's a big bugger too , just what we need !

He will get raped by the might of Emile Heskey on Sunday.

Heskey will be playing on the right wing will he ?

BlueSinclair said:
I thought Boateng looked very average, a bit disappointing in fact.

Okay then, you must have watched a different game. That little skill he did in the first half to get past one player was pure class.

Romanby said:
Romanby wrote:
Germany looked good going forward and will pose a serious threat to Englands defence , however they are vulnerable at the back and Ghana could quite easily have scored a couple of goals.
I thought Boateng looked quite good , he misplaced a couple of passes and got turned inside out once in the first half but apart from that he looked comfortable and he's a big bugger too , just what we need !

He will get raped by the might of Emile Heskey on Sunday.

Heskey will be playing on the right wing will he ?[/quote

Capello will just tell Heskey to get on the pitch & do his thing, due to his creative flair. He will just be all over raping the German team with his stepovers.

I'm with you mate , I can't wait to see Heskey in his free roll , stepping over and raping people all over the pitch , it should be a sight to see !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.