Germany v Ghana

Romanby said:
I'm with you mate , I can't wait to see Heskey in his free roll , stepping over and raping people all over the pitch , it should be a sight to see !

lol, me too

LoveCity said:
Hope Ghana twat the yanks but they need about 3 years of shooting practice first.
Didn't need it when they knocked out USA in the last world cup.

avoidconfusion said:
bluemoon32 said:
True but when you think of the great German sides over the years this one isn't anywhere near them, average side at best.

Arrogant much? Like England looked any better, if anything England looked worse.

Boateng looked class imho.

I'm not English, i'm not being arrogant about Englands chances, anyone can see that compared to the fantastic German sides of the past then this present one is very definitely average.

bluemoon32 said:
avoidconfusion said:
Arrogant much? Like England looked any better, if anything England looked worse.

I'm not English, i'm not being arrogant about Englands chances, anyone can see that compared to the fantastic German sides of the past then this present one is very definitely average.

Tháts right cause there is playing a Bayern Reserve Team and the best players from the other teams left at home or on the bench.

Ok özil is good thats because he s from Schalke Youth ´;o))

I bet England will make to the quarterfinal and we get rid of Yogi <pray>

should be a classic. But with both teams so poor in their attack, i´m afraid of a goalless draw after 90 minutes

bluemoon32 said:
avoidconfusion said:

This German side is different... but not average. We are playing a lot more creative and attractive football than other German sides did... if anything this German team has probably some of the most skillful players since decades.

If the German team looks average to you... what does the English team look like to you then?

Ruhr said:
....i´m afraid of a goalless draw after 90 minutes

I hope so for Manuel Neuer and its btw the only chance for us to get to the Quarterfinal :o)

England got world class players in their team we got some with a future perspective and some whos best times are gone thats all.

Lets hope we have a team on the pitch vers England, that , good defending and some counter attacks might be our chance

Two world wars and one world cup are enough ;o))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.