Geronimo Rulli

It was a good bit of skill but Rulli didn't make himself big, in fact he seemed to make himself smaller if anything! I can't say I was too impressed with the corner just a few minutes before the goal where he came out but got nowhere near the ball.
Sounds exactly like bravo

Joe was the best at making himself big
Shite with crosses and corners, plus he got beaten at his near post a few times when the defence did a vanishing act, as Sociedad's did there, Robben's goal at home to Munich in 2013 comes to mind.

Shite with crosses and corners, plus he got beaten at his near post a few times when the defence did a vanishing act, as Sociedad's did there, Robben's goal at home to Munich in 2013 comes to mind.
Did i dream the best defence for 3 yrs and 4 golden gloves? to discuss 1 keeper you don't need to put another down

Someone posted before on my Twitter that if you don't like Bravo then you won't like Rulli.

Did i dream the best defence for 3 yrs and 4 golden gloves? to discuss 1 keeper you don't need to put another down
I'm not trying to put Hart down, it's just amazing how much better he's gotten since he went on loan. Joe was great in one on ones, easily the best going. Don't think he would have saved that shot though, stuck on his heels behind the defensive line with it on his left side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.