Getting a beer...

Basic maths and the times table seems to be a thing of the past as all kids use calculators for everything these days. I was sat in a bar the other week, some cute young waitress served me four beers at $3.75 a pop, I handed her $15.00, she looked confused and said she'd have to ring it up to work out the change, I explained that it was the right amount, she smiled and wandered off to the bar. Ten minutes later she came back to the table and couldn't understand how I knew the price, I just shook my head, she probably had a degree in liberal science

Basic maths and the times table seems to be a thing of the past as all kids use calculators for everything these days. I was sat in a bar the other week, some cute young waitress served me four beers at $3.75 a pop, I handed her $15.00, she looked confused and said she'd have to ring it up to work out the change, I explained that it was the right amount, she smiled and wandered off to the bar. Ten minutes later she came back to the table and couldn't understand how I knew the price, I just shook my head, she probably had a degree in liberal science

We've just had our cats in a cattery for 10 days - £14.50 a day. When it came to paying, the kid used a calculator to get us our total due....

Anyone use the new Pop Up bar over at the Academy Stadium before the game. What was it like and how did the token scheme work?

a few of us went in, first of all thought you had to buy tokens which you didn't, so waiting for a few mins I just walked in straight to bar asked for a larger got cider ffs told lass straight away and then got lager, but its cheaper then ground at £3 a pint and a nice big screen to watch ssn

...or a pie, or drink.

Another season, another piss poor set of lethargic servers and organisation in the stadium bars and food concessions. Having experienced many Cricket Ground bars this summer, I know that service can be faster with a little organisation, and desire. Better serving speed = more sales = more cash.

Pre-poor pints before half time, have a single queue, get one team on fulfilling orders, another taking the cash. It can be done, it just appears that no-one seems to be bothered.

The beer is pish and overpriced - we know that and will put up with it for 90 minutes, if only we could get our hands on it and down our throats!
ss3 catering staff not briefed on free voucher,poor service,cold pies,no programmes on sale,and why aren't there any seats or benches on the concourse?

was in city square before the game, couldn't use my card to pay for beer. staff looked disinterested and slow as fuck. one lady serving managed to spill the pint over the customer and £4 for something that didn't even resemble fosters, apart from that no complaints.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.