Getting a dog and picking up

Dont do it, a good walk ruined picking up shit, cant stop for a bit of lunch or a shop, half the shops and cafes wont let you in. Want to take off for a holiday or weekend away, need to sort the dog out first. Dogs, what's the point of them ?

They cost a fraction of children. Don't want a car or to go to University. Mine comes to Spain, goes to 4 to 5 pubs a week, doesn't want to leave early. Is welcome in cafes and restaurants. Keeps the squirrels out of the garden. Terrorises the postie. Doesn't argue when I want to watch Sport all night.
He comes to the golf club. That's the point

Pretty easy to be honest. Bag up the shit and then throw the bag into the nearest tree so the shit bag hangs off it. After a few weeks you have a great spectacle.

TW*T. You live in Heald green. Stop it or at least use multi coloured bags.

Dogs are nice but too much work. Not for me but as long as those with them clean their shit all is good.

Nowt worse than standing in dog shit especially in a new pair of trainers

When a kid we had 3. 2 mongrels and 1 pedigree. Never away from the vets with the pedigree

Have wrestled with this dilemma myself over the years and decided that sorting out my own poo is bad enough, never mind an animal that isnt fussy what it eats.Got a cat instead, kids love it, it poos in other gardens, stops other cats pooing in your garden, and on the occasional times it comes to you for affection you feel like royalty( this only happens if you pamper it relentlessly and give tuna freely), oh, and you dont have to worry if it doesnt come home as the old lady down the road will be feeding it for you.

Have wrestled with this dilemma myself over the years and decided that sorting out my own poo is bad enough, never mind an animal that isnt fussy what it eats.Got a cat instead, kids love it, it poos in other gardens, stops other cats pooing in your garden, and on the occasional times it comes to you for affection you feel like royalty( this only happens if you pamper it relentlessly and give tuna freely), oh, and you dont have to worry if it doesnt come home as the old lady down the road will be feeding it for you.

How exactly do you go to the toilet that requires you to ''sort out'' your own poo?!

1) You can absolutely stop for lunch or a shop, you can tie your dog up or sit outside you pleb. Or just don't bring your dog.
2) Get a fucking friend, although that will likely prove a challenge for you.

^
If you get a dog, i'll give it 3 weeks before you turn into this.

Get the kids to. They want the dog that means dealing with the responsibilities that come with owning one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.