Getting Married!

TFC said:
Would you have any luck in getting her to elope? Best thing we ever did, saved a fooking fortune in money and headaches ;)

Congrats btw :)

That's what we did 12 years ago .... 'eloped' to Gretna Green ..... got hitched , had bagpipes at the ceremony , and spent a very enjoyable three days up there into the bargain!

Och aye the noo!

admdeo.jpg

TFC said:
Would you have any luck in getting her to elope? Best thing we ever did, saved a fooking fortune in money and headaches ;)

Congrats btw :)

Looked at it but my sister got married in cyprus in September and said she wouldn't given the choice again. Had a party when they got back and the final bill still came in at £14k so... Plus she only had 6 of our family go out due to cost. Think we're def doing it here within 1 hour of home (Salford). But our budget is a max of £15k + honeymoon and her dress. We're lucky her old man is giving us £5k, so tapping mine up for the same meaning we find the other £5k. Seems the fairest way to do it.

As big a blue as I am, we're not doing it at city! She's a red too.

Cake, her dads a Barnsley fan! But he likes watching real football when it's on.

jollycity said:
Wedding Breakfast:

Meat and Potato
Peppered Steak
Chicken Balti
Cheese and Onion

Budweiser, Fosters, John Smiths and Strongbow

At £3.60+ a pint? You havin a laugh ;0)

nashark said:
Your first dance could be to the tune of "Hark now here".

Great idea but... That's the one thing we do know what we're having. Queen: you're my best friend.
It's the words more than who or the tune, both of us have always said it would be our tune. We had thought Madness: it must be love, but we told her sister and she had it at her wedding!!! She didn't like my suggestion of ACDC: back in black or Foo Fighters: everlong, for some reason?

not my fault! said:
nashark said:
Your first dance could be to the tune of "Hark now here".

Great idea but... That's the one thing we do know what we're having. Queen: you're my best friend.
It's the words more than who or the tune, both of us have always said it would be our tune. We had thought Madness: it must be love, but we told her sister and she had it at her wedding!!! She didn't like my suggestion of ACDC: back in black or Foo Fighters: everlong, for some reason?
What about Tammy Wynette's classic D.I.V.O.R.C.E then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.