getting your pc to turn on fast?

malkie said:
stonie said:
malkie said:
Get a relative or friend to turn on your PC 10 minutes before you want to use it, hey presto, no waiting time for you and no outlay.

or make a machine with an arm and a timmer to switch it on at the required time....

See that stupid idea, thats yours that is. It will cost money, my idea is free.

the only thing that will cost is the timer from b and q as the rest can be made using recycled bionic arms

stonie said:
malkie said:
stonie said:
malkie said:
Get a relative or friend to turn on your PC 10 minutes before you want to use it, hey presto, no waiting time for you and no outlay.

or make a machine with an arm and a timmer to switch it on at the required time....

the only thing that will cost is the timer from b and q as the rest can be made using recycled bionic arms

You made that up !

go to start run and type msconfig

go to start up tab and take out all the crap you dont need! will start up nice and fast!!!!

malkie said:
stonie said:
malkie said:
stonie said:
malkie said:

your right as the timer is from wilkinsons

You made that up !

Isn't that what a butler is for?

You've prob got loads of programmes trying to start up at boot up stage.

Go through 'em and delete ones that aren't required.

Occasionally certain programmes will "decide they are worthy of starting up at boot up".... you might need to do this every so often to keep on top of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.