Ghoulam

Even if he is out of contract, it's hard to believe Napoli, who will most likely still be among the frontrunners the league title would let him go for £3m. They haven't won it for 27 years so why damage their chance for the sake of £3m?

Should be a good fit coming from a team playing a similar style to ourselves. Otherwise would be tough for a January signing to fit in straight away given what we're told about Peps methods and demands.

Watched him once or twice, people used to say if we could cross Clichy and Kolarov we'd have the perfect full-back, well that's what he looked like. Wouldn't have said he was outstanding, but can do a bit of everything and would be able to cope physically.

If we can pick him up for a reasonable price I think we should get it done early doors. Even if he's CL cup tied we need some reinforcement at left back, as FD is always susceptible to injury.

Just like all the other so called bargains from Italian sides. I will believe it when I see it, nothing less than 25m.

Even if he is out of contract, it's hard to believe Napoli, who will most likely still be among the frontrunners the league title would let him go for £3m. They haven't won it for 27 years so why damage their chance for the sake of £3m?

Yeah, seems improbable that he'd be allowed to leave for so little.

10-15m in January would be a decent price which could be said to benefit all parties, but to be honest if I were him, if Napoli were still leading Serie A in January, I wouldn't even consider leaving with the chance to win title for them. Those players will be treated like gods in Naples for their entire lives if they win the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.