Ghoulam

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Cobwebcat, 9 Oct 2017.

1. BlueDejong

BlueDejong

2. geoff clipp

geoff clipp

Even if he is out of contract, it's hard to believe Napoli, who will most likely still be among the frontrunners the league title would let him go for £3m. They haven't won it for 27 years so why damage their chance for the sake of £3m?

3. pee dubya

pee dubya

________
    Should be a good fit coming from a team playing a similar style to ourselves. Otherwise would be tough for a January signing to fit in straight away given what we're told about Peps methods and demands.

Watched him once or twice, people used to say if we could cross Clichy and Kolarov we'd have the perfect full-back, well that's what he looked like. Wouldn't have said he was outstanding, but can do a bit of everything and would be able to cope physically.

4. balotelli's back pocket

balotelli's back pocket

cup tied in champions league. great player but thats a no from me.

5. PW

PW

If we can pick him up for a reasonable price I think we should get it done early doors. Even if he's CL cup tied we need some reinforcement at left back, as FD is always susceptible to injury.

6. Rammyblues

Rammyblues

Just like all the other so called bargains from Italian sides. I will believe it when I see it, nothing less than 25m.

7. Ric

Ric

Yeah, seems improbable that he'd be allowed to leave for so little.

8. domalino

domalino

10-15m in January would be a decent price which could be said to benefit all parties, but to be honest if I were him, if Napoli were still leading Serie A in January, I wouldn't even consider leaving with the chance to win title for them. Those players will be treated like gods in Naples for their entire lives if they win the league.

9. Domkeefe

Domkeefe

10. Andouble

Andouble

yep