Give him til xmas

i'm not in the hughes out camp however if we do get rid of him i hope its not until mid January. Reasoning? I'm pretty happy with his buys so i'd like him to bring a few more players to the club first. But also mid January allows a new manager (who would clearly demand a wedge to spend) to bring some in too.

svennis pennis said:
2 more games. 2 more games. 2 more games

the next 3 are winnable. the next 3 are winnable. the next 3 are winnable

Heard this non stop for about 3 months now. We have won 5 games out of fucking 18!!!

Think i finally agree and hughes might have to leave.

Hate it really, wanted stablility and hughes to prove himself but it looks more and more unlikely.

Hiddink would be fantastic - where is he managing at min??

svennis pennis said:
2 more games. 2 more games. 2 more games

the next 3 are winnable. the next 3 are winnable. the next 3 are winnable

Heard this non stop for about 3 months now. We have won 5 games out of fucking 18!!!

exactly.

i'm not in the hughes out camp however if we do get rid of him i hope its not until mid January. Reasoning? I'm pretty happy with his buys so i'd like him to bring a few more players to the club first. But also mid January allows a new manager (who would clearly demand a wedge to spend) to bring some in too.

Lord BLue said:

Come on mate wake up
The football is wank

keep him till feb, we will then have bellamy and rsc to change things, sack villa, eto, diarra, kakka etc. Keep the faith

shut the fuck up you tit there's no more games before xmas now

Adam Donnelly said:
Lord BLue said:

Come on mate wake up
The football is wank

my point is, i wouldn't mind waiting another few weeks to see if he has another Kompany in his locker.

i agree that most of the football is wank, but thats in part cos most of the footballers are.

we were lucky then wank under sven, maybe we'll be wank then lucky under hughes.

if hughes, goes and a messaih arrives and brings instant success i'll be happy, i just have this horrible feeling that hughes goes and someone like curbs arrives and we go down for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.