Glasgow Blues

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Col12, 10 Jul 2017.

1. Col12

Col12

Director
    Just moved up with work, kept my season ticket but wondering if any pubs recommended to watch games in the city centre, starting with Brighton
    Thanks

2. CrownPointBlue

CrownPointBlue

I've erd t Brighton Arms is good. Best check wit loycals first.

Happy to help.

3. Corky

Corky

Irish Bar on Hope Street

4. Innsbruckblue

Innsbruckblue

Whenever I visit my mum in Glasgow, I pop round to the pubs near where she lives and just ask them to put the City game on. Never been refused, as most of the locals are happy to watch English football rather than Ross County vs Dundee. By the way, that's the East End, but it's pretty much the same all over Glasgow.
    Wonderful city, too!

5. tolmie

tolmie

As above you'll be able to watch in most pubs if games don't clash with Celtic or Rangers!!!!! I usually go to Drop or the Admiral on Waterloo street beside central station. Maybe see you on the train down to home games! Enjoy Glasgow great city!

6. GFBlue

GFBlue

Rhoderick Dhu right by Central Station. Has more TVs than you can throw a stick at, food is good and they always have the City games on. I am often in there on CL nights! Just been re-furbed through the summer as well!

7. ray21

ray21

I usually watch the away games in Walkabout, or the Iron Horse, and The Maltman,does anyone know if there is a City supporters club in Glasgow ?.

8. Magicpole

Magicpole

Low Intelligence Officer
    Why dont you start one?

9. Sheik Battle and Goal

Sheik Battle and Goal

Walkabout bar when I work in Glasgow....loads of tv screens and you can have a kangaroo burger whilst you're there.

10. davewatsonstackle

davewatsonstackle

Same boat, just moved 20 minutes outside of Glasgow and will probably head into town to watch the games, not a season ticket holder anymore but got a citizen card so will get to a few Saturday and Sunday games during the season, will be drinving down so happy to give fellow Glasgow based blues a lift to and from Manchester.
    Just PM me here and we can all maybe meet up for a TV game in Glasgow.