GMP F*** Up Again

*singingtheblues* said:
PMSL, you're not kidding anyone Smarties.
pmsl? The initial comment was to find out if he'd call them a prick because I'm sure the majority of men have had atleast one drunken fisticuffs which they didnt want, need, whatever etc(shadygiz, BM party!!).

And the 'angel' was banter for the above reason! I don't need to 'kid' anyone considering I know I sent a PM making sure they knew it was banter because I did think for a split second they could be a bit like you but then thought 'surely nobody could be like that' however still sent it... luckily I did and luckily for me they ain't fussed by it all unlike you wanting to blow up a shit storm pmsl!

Blue Smarties said:
*singingtheblues* said:
PMSL, you're not kidding anyone Smarties.
pmsl? The initial comment was to find out if he'd call them a prick because I'm sure the majority of men have had atleast one drunken fisticuffs which they didnt want, need, whatever etc(shadygiz, BM party!!).

And the 'angel' was banter for the above reason! I don't need to 'kid' anyone considering I know I sent a PM making sure they knew it was banter because I did think for a split second they could be a bit like you but then thought 'surely nobody could be like that' however still sent it... luckily I did and luckily for me they ain't fussed by it all unlike you wanting to blow up a shit storm pmsl!

I have no idea where you're coming from.

Put the methadrone down.

(Banter(?))

Approximately 8 minutes after vacating the stadium I encountered a column of 12 Panzers turning off Oldham Road towards COMS, luckily I had the presence of mind to shout, 'Oi, Von Runstedt, theres GMP down there!' They wheeled round almost immediately, hesitating momentarily to radio the U-boat in the Ashton Canal issuing orders for it to submerge. The ashen look of sheer terror on their faces will stay with me for a long time. I did have a nasty few minutes when confronted by machete wielding MIGAYS (Men In Green And Yellow) as I neared my car. There were six of them taunting me in their Walton on Thames accents that my road tax was close to expiring-I dissolved one in a vat of sulphuric acid and used my flame thrower to good effect on the others. So, all in all, much quiter than the Carling Cup Semi 1st leg.

The police were disgusting yesterday!!
in the ground after full time i saw a grown man of the GMP push a kid over and tell him fuck off (he must of been 9 or 11 years old ).

out side the police were egging us on to ave a go at them.
in all honesty i think the police got scared and lost control.
i saw a young lad were he can get a bus from cus he got caught up in the trouble, n the BIG MAN COPPER WITH HIS BIG DOG (he was a real hard man i tell you) told the kids to fuck off and find their own way home , they told him to fuck off as they only asked a question n he said come on lets go n started to walk over with his dog. GMP = FUCKING SCUM

Balti said:
mcfcnorthstand said:
overtime for police, they want to kick off . x

I think there is some truth in this sadly. Practice or pay. Otherwise you would keep them in late.......

I can confirm that there are 1 or 2 coppers in that SPG/riot squad/TAG unit that love a good scrap and love the fact they get paid for it.

I can also confirm there was lots of Blues scrapping yesterday.

Where were the Police at the flats near Mary D's.
Local shameless type trash throwing missiles at innocent football supporters.
It needs addressing urgently.
Thats why I don't my kids to Derby games

In my opinion, the Police use the after match squabbles as a training exercise. They WANT it to kick off so they can use it as live practice for disorder elsewhere.
There's no other reason for it...Stupid decision to let them out at the same time after the match and they only have themselves to blame for it.
I saw coppers hitting people yesteday who couldn't move due to just sheer numbers of people...Then called them cu&nts and w*nkers while doing it.
They need to have a good re think...otherwise, this will happen again and again.
Wait for the Spurs game, that could also be challenging, result depending.

mcfcliam said:
Montgomery Burns said:
I'm with you on this. If there were no police there, some people would have ended up either being killed or seriously injured. Probably not the hard men who just talk a good fight, as it's easy to be a warrior behing your mum's keyboard, but innocent passers by.

But expect some abuse, as there's lots of teenage adrenaline on here tonight. I put it down to the lack of a father's influence at home.

Oh dear, what a twat...

You took the bait I see. Oh, what was it you wrote before?

mcfcliam said:
Never seen a City mob like that for ages.

Hope they got to United and kicked the fuck out of every single one of them.

And:

mcfcliam said:
Cheesy said:
Violence at a football game? Prick, no matter who you support.

You must be so perfect.

And:

mcfcliam said:
Fanny Fart said:
erm i ended twating a rag fucker and i really hurt the knuckles on my overhand right. i just want to apologize for acting in aggressive manner, i know some of u are sensitive about this kind of thing

Well done that man.

I think what your Mum typed for you speaks for itself, tough guy.

No doubt the inspector in charge of yesterday's policing will once again claim in Monday's MUEN that GMP did a good job before, during and after the match.

We will get the usual, there were a few incidents after the game, but they were quickly dealt with. He will then go on to say how one or two of his oficers were injured and he will then praise the rest of his officers for showing restraint and behaving in a professional manner.

Wait and see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.