Goalkeepers who would you like to see at our club

Neither of the above, rather Pep swallow his pride, admit his mistake and just get Joe back.

Jack Butland if he gets back from his ankle injury. Fraser Forster but not sure what his distribution and keepy uppy skills are like?!

Hopefully this doesn't turn into another slagging Bravo off but who would you like to be the next keeper.

Assuming Pep recognizes we need to try again with the keeper, I would like to see either Kasper or Lorris brought in. I expect Kasper will be available this summer and think he would be a great long term keeper. Lorris would be harder to get and rumor is Real Madrid want him but unless Spurs finish outside the Champions League places I can't see him leaving Spurs.

Would prefer we go with someone with Prem experience rather than an outside gamble because foreign keepers almost always take a while to adjust to playing in the prem.
A. There is already a thread exactly the same as this
B. Surely this belongs in the transfer forum?
C. Kasper Schmeichel is 30. Not much of a long term option

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.