Goalkeepers who would you like to see at our club

1. Caballero + 2. Gunn.

Or

1. NewGuy + 2. Gunn

Gunn should be our number 2 regardless and get all the donestic cup games and a few in the PL and CL.

Bravo should be gone and it's a choice of Caballero or someone new. If someone new I want them to be top top top quality already. Not someone to develop as well have that coming through the academy.

Hopefully this doesn't turn into another slagging Bravo off but who would you like to be the next keeper.

Assuming Pep recognizes we need to try again with the keeper, I would like to see either Kasper or Lorris brought in. I expect Kasper will be available this summer and think he would be a great long term keeper. Lorris would be harder to get and rumor is Real Madrid want him but unless Spurs finish outside the Champions League places I can't see him leaving Spurs.

Would prefer we go with someone with Prem experience rather than an outside gamble because foreign keepers almost always take a while to adjust to playing in the prem.

Schmichael = rag = Cnut........neverrr,neverrr,neverrr !!

Hart had his critics but after almost a season without him I think even the harshest of those critics can see we have missed him. I would say we would probably have had maybe 6 more points if he had been in goal instead of Bravo this season.

Bravo has been an unmitigated disaster a fact now realised by Pep who has thankfully dropped him. Out there can anyone see a much better keeper than Hart who we could actually prise away from another club? He is what, thirty one and we need him back. We can then also start to give Gunn some game time in the cups and as back up. If Hart is finished here as some say then we have to look at other options but there aren't many out there better in truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.