Gogglebox

I've not seen this week yet, but I do like this show. The posh pisspots are hilarious and that young lass in Durham is thicker than a whale omelette.
I've even started to like those two hairdressers in Brighton. The specky one is a right sarky twat.

stony said:
I've not seen this week yet, but I do like this show. The posh pisspots are hilarious and that young lass in Durham is thicker than a whale omelette.
I've even started to like those two hairdressers in Brighton. The specky one is a right sarky twat.

He's funny as fuck. Best on there I'd say along with the Asian guy next to Ravi Bopara. The two older, snotty gay men piss me off though

The Manc Dad saves himself for some corkers...

When they showed the last episode of Dowton he uttered the immortal line "best thing that's happened on that show"

Bluemanc100 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Anyone else think the Brixton chicks are thespians?
the big one was talking about her husband this week
They are both married, would love a night out with them, eat, drink and be merry

It has me crying laughing. Watched the episode where they were watching the spider house and going on about spider semen and I was on the floor laughing, Amazing show

Blumers Bloomers said:
Best thing on the tv by some distance at the minute.

Someone on here must know that Mancunian family - the dad is hilarious (without trying to be)

Was it him who said after watching Kangaroo's fighting " makes you wonder how Rolf managed to tie his Kangaroo's down " went straight over his families head Whooooooooooooooooosh lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.