Golf Thread

Scheffler looked good last week at the Scottish Open.

Played the New Course at St Andrews today. Cracking course in great nick.

Fleetwood is a good shout for a top ten finish.

Got tickets for the Saturday, can’t wait :)
Been today ! if the wind picks up the new 17th hole par 3 will be fun, 1 fourball today had 8 shots at the green & only 1 stayed on there, think its only around 140 yards. Would recommend spending sometime either in the grandstand around the tee or up by the green !!

Been today ! if the wind picks up the new 17th hole par 3 will be fun, 1 fourball today had 8 shots at the green & only 1 stayed on there, think its only around 140 yards. Would recommend spending sometime either in the grandstand around the tee or up by the green !!

Yeah I’m really looking forward to that. The weather isn’t looking great!

Scheffler to be there abouts, Lowrey was in the frame when last at Hoylake expect the same this time. Max Homa gets my ew flutter. Some rain but no crazy winds expected.

Why do the media love Rory M so much? He hasn’t won a major tournament for almost 10 years now yet they go on about him like he is Tiger Woods. There are a few other sportsmen who get similar media darling treatment too. Joshua, Rashford. I don’t get it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.