Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
rickmcfc said:
Oh please fuck off with Tolmie this, Tolmie that. He doesn't even post the nonesense anymore and people are still going on about it.
Just thought i'd mention it you halfwit.
Plus knowing who Tolmie and Zin are, neither are bullshitters.

I'm sorry mate, but you don't know who he is, or if you do, you know he is nothing associated to the club and he is just joe blogs who posts videos from YouTube.

Reported here in US on ESPN that Balo is on his way to Milan for 20 Euros. Also said to take a paycut from 5 million Euros to 3.5 million Euros. (Sorry, don't have a Euro symbol).

I have to say the last few times he has been on the pitch for City he hasn't acted like his heart wasn't in it

well I for one will miss him - he was part of the City story over the last couple of years, get us on the back pages of the tabloids endlessly, played the one two with Aguero for THE goal and undoubtable was a big part in us beating the rags 6-1 at the Swamp.

Farewell and good luck in Milan!

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Skashion said:
Well, he does have a serious virus.

And an allergy to grass. Which is something I personally find tragic. Grass is good.

not Lazyitis then?
viking.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.