Granit Xhaka

He's desperate to come here.

The Pep effect has already taken hold.

He really will change the way we're perceived around the world in his time here, fuck, he already is and he hasn't even arrived yet!

I think we'll be unrecognisable in 3 years time, truly taking the final steps towards our establishment as one of the top European elite here.

Never heard of the lad if I'm honest and he looks good in the video footage. Are we actually in for him or has someone just picked up on a comment that he would like to play for us?

Never heard of the lad if I'm honest and he looks good in the video footage. Are we actually in for him or has someone just picked up on a comment that he would like to play for us?

Just picked up a comment that he would want to play for us

We have many good players, we need to buy the exceptional ones or the ones that has the potential to be exceptional.

We have many good players, we need to buy the exceptional ones or the ones that has the potential to be exceptional.
The right signing isn't always the world class player, but the player that can best fill the role the manager needs him to fill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.