Greggs

I once walked past a pound bakery and there were packets of crisp on the floor that had fallen from the stand. They are only there for one reason. Rats. Pound bakery ftw

I once walked past a pound bakery and there were packets of crisp on the floor that had fallen from the stand. They are only there for one reason. Rats. Pound bakery ftw

Take your Mrs out for one tommorow pal and then you will be qualified to give an evaluation.
I would reallly really love it.I would really love it if she sat in that park and liked it
i've kept really quiet but I'll tell you something lambergini you went down in my estimations when you just said that
And I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if she likes them pies. Love it !

We are all different and I only mentioned it to help people who don't get out much.
The meat and potatoe pies not the pasties are in my opinion better tasting than Greggs and they are only 50 pence.
Greggs sausauge rolls are an affront to a working mans palate.

Last edited by a moderator:
A month or so ago the Mrs and me went shopping....everywhere was shut, it is Wales afteral. Wandering around a town for a cafe or restaurant, no joy and walking past Greggs I looked in and thought, never in a month of sundays. Apparantly I was wrong as her indoors dragged me in and to be fair the food was above par. Not once did I associate myself with the usual pie eating slobs that frequent the town centres. Are my standards slipping..??

Didn't the owner get locked up for paedo activities recently? Probably won't be called Greggs for much longer.

Take your Mrs out for one tommorow pal and then you will be qualified to give an evaluation.
I would reallly really love it.I would really love it if she sat in that park and liked it
i've kept really quiet but I'll tell you something lambergini you went down in my estimations when you just said that
And I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if she likes them pies. Love it !

We are all different and I only mentioned it to help people who don't get out much.
The meat and potatoe pies not the pasties are in my opinion better tasting than Greggs and they are only 50 pence.
Greggs sausauge rolls are an affront to a working mans palate.
Taxi me old mucker I sometimes visit aforementioned pound bakery. Today was one such occasion. A traditional pasty and a chicken tikka slice for one English pound. Greggs would've cost over two English pounds and the difference in quality is negligible.

Forza Pound Bakery!

And the thick bannanana milk shake that your straw stands up in ?
I well up when I drink one.

They don't have them over here, I love a banana milkshake. We used to get the best ones from a little place in Daisy Nook. Last time I was over the place had been knocked to the ground. Right across from the crime view (I think that's what it was called) pub.
Rotten Ronnies do a McLobster over here (allegedly).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.