Guardiola: “If the club wants me, I want to stay here”

Pep won't manage another club, he has everything he wants at City, no other club can provide what City do for Pep. When he eventually leaves it will either be to retire, or semi retirement and become an international manager. He'll be here at least another 4 or 5 years.
Hopefully these bullshit charges are sorted before his contract expires.
Then WHEN we win he can announce a 5 year extension.
Imagine the piss boiling, it’ll get vaporised

Hopefully these bullshit charges are sorted before his contract expires.
Then WHEN we win he can announce a 5 year extension.
Imagine the piss boiling, it’ll get vaporised
I think the charges from uefa and the pl lit a fire in Pep's gut, he knows exactly what's been going on and why it's been going on. He's not a man who will walk away or turn a blind eye to injustice. He's one of us now.

His experience in Brescia will’ve helped him see what was going on with us vs Cartel/PL/UEFA. Seems he’s been on the receiving end of injustices multiple times.

That, and just generally being Catalan, also gives you that kind of experience. He was always gonna get it

Liam Brady out of retirement. What a player he was
I watched the final on Irish TV and he did a hatchet job on the whole club (along with some other pundit I’ve never heard of), he said everything we’re doing is tarnished and the FA should hurry up and get the charges sorted, he’s heard “City are tying the FA up in legal paperwork” because we’re more or less guilty (Shay Given was also on the panel and never said a word).
Also, our win was totally against the run of play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.