Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

Sky have just announced that they have done a interview with Pep regarding the yellow ribbon. Apparently he has said he will accept any ban and will not stop displaying it no matter what. more to follow later apparently

Sky have just announced that they have done a interview with Pep regarding the yellow ribbon. Apparently he has said he will accept any ban and will not stop displaying it no matter what. more to follow later apparently

Expected nothing less, this is why we love Pep

Good for him.

Good on you Pep. Not even sure he has broken their rule. They'll probably still ban him, but for how long if he keeps wearing it?
The FA are picking the wrong fight with the wrong guy, A proven totally clueless organisation against one of the classier guys in world football, the more they press this the more they will look like the fools we all know them to be.
Think you've got it right. If this becomes a big issue in world football who is going to win the FA(rce) or Pep Guardiola?

I hope our club's laywers are looking into what the FA(rce) can even do!
Maybe they will threaten to dock City points!?

I support Pep’s convictions and I imagine, regardless of their political views, the players do, as well.

People of character respond to other people of character.

Once more unto the breach...

Journalist just asked him about the hypocrisy of working for a country with it's own human rights issues...

First of all, he doesn't work for a country.
Second, heaven forbid he has a bit more interest in regards to his own country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.