Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

Maybe a donation from the club to the Sarcoma Bone Cancer charity and a partnership. There symbol is a yellow ribbon and it is a cause all of us can support.

A man of principle

It has nothing to do with City or our fans by the way, I’d never wear one

Just watched channel 5 highlights, they tried to cover it up as best they could by moving the microphone in his interview ;)

I absolutely love this man.

They can ban him for all he likes he’s not taking it off.

There’s nothing better in this world than a man of principle.

He wore.. he wore.. he wore a yellow ribbon, he wore a yellow ribbon in the merry month of March, and when I asked,:why he wore the yellow ribbon, he said its for Man City and we're goin to WEMBERLEEEEE.. He also told Gill to get fucked you Rag C*** !!

Pep on his yellow ribbon: “They [the FA] know I will wear it always. I can wear it somewhere else. UEFA have another opinion. They say you can wear it as long as it’s with respect. Here [in England] it’s different apparently."

Pep: "I have empathy for the people who have no freedom, those guys in Spain who are in jail. They haven’t been proven guilty. Anyone can be in that situation. Before being a football manager I am a human being and this is for humanity."

When we played Celtic last year were there any Scottish Independence supporters there and did anyone give two hoots if there were?

We are supposed to be a country that allows freedom of speech and allows allegiance to causes that do not break laws of this land.

In what way does someone supporting a referendum for independence in a country that for most of the last century was a military dictatorship offend people here?

And what has it got to do with the FA anyway?

The same FA that could not be bothered to act on paedophiles thinks supporting a free referendum for independence is wicked?

Pep on his yellow ribbon: “They [the FA] know I will wear it always. I can wear it somewhere else. UEFA have another opinion. They say you can wear it as long as it’s with respect. Here [in England] it’s different apparently."

Pep: "I have empathy for the people who have no freedom, those guys in Spain who are in jail. They haven’t been proven guilty. Anyone can be in that situation. Before being a football manager I am a human being and this is for humanity."

Pep is love

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.