Sterling
Sané
Jesus
De Bruyne
Silva
Aguero
Iheanacho

Youve got way too many players there.

Need to bin 3 senior foreign players - Toure, Nasri, Navas.

1. Bravo
2. Caballero
3. Sagna
4. Zabaleta
5. Otamendi
6. Stones HG
7. Kolarov
8. Kompany/Fernando?
9. Clichy HG
10. Fernandinho
11. Silva
12. Yaya
13. Gundogan
14. Sane
15. Delph HG
16. Sterling HG
17. De Bruyne
18. Navas
19. Nolito
20. Iheanacho
21. Aguero

2017: Gabriel Jesus,
Loan: Moreno, Zinchenko, Pablo Mari, Mooy

Goer: Denayer (Gala?), Bony (Evt, Ars?), Nasri (Italy?), Mangala (Valencia?), Hart (Evt?), Kompany/Fernando?

EDS could fill up to 25 spots.

So, who would be out if more signings came in??

Got to say Yaya, Fernando & maybe kola from that squad will be out if we can find buyers & then we can sign another defender / LB & a deep midfielder to rotate with Fernandinho

^^^I think Pep is serious about keeping Kola at CB for depth purposes. To be fair, he has looked progressively better each game but it's still Kola and idk if I still trust him.

^^^I think Pep is serious about keeping Kola at CB for depth purposes. To be fair, he has looked progressively better each game but it's still Kola and idk if I still trust him.

but kolarov starts EVERY season well and then once the window shuts turn to shit!!

but kolarov starts EVERY season well and then once the window shuts turn to shit!!
The hope is that it doesn't happen with Pep because I doubt he will hesitate to drop him from the 1st team if his play starts to deteriorate.

Bravo
Caballero

Sagna
Zabaleta

Kompany
Stones
Otamendi
Kolarov

Clichy
Angelino

Fernando
A. García

Fernandinho
Gundogan
Delph
Touré

Sané
Navas

De Bruyne
Silva

Sterling
Nolito

Aguero
Iheanacho

Bony, Nasri, Mangala, Denayer and Hart all gone from that list. Promoted Angelino and Aleix Garcia because they deserve it IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.