Guess who the Cellars Full kit Wan*#$ is ?

citykev28 said:
It's a fair cop and I hold my hands up. It was never meant to go this far. I was having a little fun in my kits when charliebigspuds started talking about kidnapping, hostages, blaming Ducado and wandering around ASDA dressed like a twat.
BOB was a fantastic hostage and more than met our demands. The photo he's posted isn't me fleeing over the back fence, it's me coming back so he could have one last go under the tea-towel.

ps, girlbob, can I borrow those shoes? They'd look simply devine with my luminous yellow, Pearce era shirt.

All good partnerships need an ideas man and the one who see's it through

citykev28 said:
It's a fair cop and I hold my hands up. It was never meant to go this far. I was having a little fun in my kits when charliebigspuds started talking about kidnapping, hostages, blaming Ducado and wandering around ASDA dressed like a twat.
BOB was a fantastic hostage and more than met our demands. The photo he's posted isn't me fleeing over the back fence, it's me coming back so he could have one last go under the tea-towel.

ps, girlbob, can I borrow those shoes? They'd look simply devine with my luminous yellow, Pearce era shirt.

Of course

Ducado said:
charliebigspuds said:
Ducado said:
So I have been fully vindicated?

I full apology would be nice (and free beer if I turn up for the get together)

I'll buy you a beer you big lummux for being our inside man

I am innocent of all charges

You were sweating badly in that hitler clip

bobmcfc said:
citykev28 said:

Of course

I must say my mind has been doing overtime since I saw that picture on the previous page.

citykev28 said:
bobmcfc said:
citykev28 said:

Of course

I must say my mind has been doing overtime since I saw that picture on the previous page.

That pics been I twitter for over a month. If you wanted the shoes so badly you should have said lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.