Guess who the Cellars Full kit Wan*#$ is ?

bobmcfc said:
Ducado said:
charliebigspuds said:
I'll buy you a beer you big lummux for being our inside man

I am innocent of all charges

You were sweating badly in that hitler clip

It was played by an actor, this whole episode has left me feeling unwell, it's amounted to nothing more than a conspiracy against me, I am seeking legal advice, you will be hearing from my Solicitor

citykev28 said:
bobmcfc said:
citykev28 said:
It's a fair cop and I hold my hands up. It was never meant to go this far. I was having a little fun in my kits when charliebigspuds started talking about kidnapping, hostages, blaming Ducado and wandering around ASDA dressed like a twat.
BOB was a fantastic hostage and more than met our demands. The photo he's posted isn't me fleeing over the back fence, it's me coming back so he could have one last go under the tea-towel.

ps, girlbob, can I borrow those shoes? They'd look simply devine with my luminous yellow, Pearce era shirt.

Of course

I must say my mind has been doing overtime since I saw that picture on the previous page.

Kev, have you had the call to meet at the dis-used farm house on the outskirts of Macclesfield to be made and get your mod status yet?

What a funny thread.

Charlie forced me to post the pictures of the FKW and Brian Kidd. He said that if i didn't he would keep raising my big blinds with his bigspud chips when we next play in the bluemoon poker game - i had no choice mods ;)

Still want to know who had the spare tyre underneath the kit ?

paphos-mcfc said:
anyone wanna buy me a beer for my participation? ;)

anytime Gaz

bluesoup said:
What a funny thread.

Charlie forced me to post the pictures of the FKW and Brian Kidd. He said that if i didn't he would keep raising my big blinds with his bigspud chips when we next play in the bluemoon poker game - i had no choice mods ;)

Still want to know who had the spare tyre underneath the kit ?

and you can have one too.

They're all coming out of the woodwork now the ban hammer isn't being wielded

charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:
bobmcfc said:
Of course

I must say my mind has been doing overtime since I saw that picture on the previous page.

Kev, have you had the call to meet at the dis-used farm house on the outskirts of Macclesfield to be made and get your mod status yet?

I think it's all going to be done in one go chazza. I expect Ric will sort it out for me to be in the posh seats for a forthcoming game. Afterwards in the players' lounge, I'll be made a moderator, given a certificate to signify the thread going into the classics, assured over a pint that Banned Tosspot has gone and have the City team mither me to sign their match shirts.

I'm going to test that I'm free to post Gail Platt's tits later on tonight.

Ducado said:
bobmcfc said:
Ducado said:
I am innocent of all charges

It was played by an actor, this whole episode has left me feeling unwell, it's amounted to nothing more than a conspiracy against me, I am seeking legal advice, you will be hearing from my Solicitor

I said three times on the thread that it wasn't you

I did

bobmcfc said:
Ducado said:
bobmcfc said:

I did

only because we told you to

charliebigspuds said:
bobmcfc said:
Ducado said:

I did

only because we told you to

You are such a little snitch ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.