Gundogan - Back training 26th June '17

It's something that also needs looking at because Watford were hacking us down all night. The state of Kevin's ankles when he came off.

I think Pep was having a word with twattenburg at half time about it. It needs sorting. We've lost one of our most crucial players tonight because the team we faced were not as good and can only beat us by fouling us.
Nothing wrong with the challenge that laid him low mate. Just one of those things.

Watford players were a bunch of thugs tonight. Pity the ref didn't see it the same way. Bent bastard!

Doubt we'll buy. Yaya needs to step up and play like he did today regularly, otherwise Aleix Garcia.

I hope not, can't rely on a raw kid or a fading star who only plays well when he can be arsed.

We're already struggling, we need more quality in midfield even before Gundogan got injured. Fernando is shite. Jack Wilshere would be a decent signing, or Eric Dier.

I'm taking the fact he was able to walk off the pitch as a positive sign. If it were a cruciate I don't believe there is any way he would have walked off.

Gutted.

I hope not, can't rely on a raw kid or a fading star who only plays well when he can be arsed.

We're already struggling, we need more quality in midfield even before Gundogan got injured. Fernando is shite. Jack Wilshere would be a decent signing, or Eric Dier.

What is the point of even suggesting 2 players we can't buy in January.

Might as well suggest we buy Iniesta, BUsquets, Kroos or Modric in January.

Gutted for him. Just hope it's not as bad as first feared. Not sure carrying on was a wise decision.

I'm taking the fact he was able to walk off the pitch as a positive sign. If it were a cruciate I don't believe there is any way he would have walked off.

Gutted.

Not true I'm afraid. 12 months ago I ruptured my ACL and tore my cartilage. I came back on in goal until my knee buckled again. Then I walked back to the car and drove 3 miles home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.