Gundogan - Back training 26th June '17

What is the point of even suggesting 2 players we can't buy in January.

Might as well suggest we buy Iniesta, BUsquets, Kroos or Modric in January.

Everyone has a price, it just depends how ambitious the club is to win something this season. Wilshere isn't even wanted at Arsenal.

It must be obvious to Pep, Khaldoon and everyone else involved in the decision making that our midfield isn't good enough, especially without Fernandinho in it. We're too soft.

Poor bloke, he was starting to make an impact again as well! Typical, hope he recovers well. Ligament damage is always hard to diagnose correctly that early on, I tore mine in my knee about 10 years ago playing football, played on until I felt it getting quite sore, walked up the stairs, had a shower and went to bed, morning after it had swollen the size of a football and I literaĺy cried just trying to roll out of bed!

Really gutted for him but hopefully when Fernandinho is back, Yaya back in the team we will have cover.

When he wasn't in the team, we had Fernandinho sitting and Dave and De Bruyne infront.

Nolito left, Aguero middle and Sterling right. Worked really well imo.

I hope not, can't rely on a raw kid or a fading star who only plays well when he can be arsed.

We're already struggling, we need more quality in midfield even before Gundogan got injured. Fernando is shite. Jack Wilshere would be a decent signing, or Eric Dier.

We can't rely on a raw kid so let's rely on players who's respective clubs relied upon when they were raw kids.

Fuck sake.

was always likely we'd lose him for some period.

I'm quite enjoying seeing the gradual progression in Fernando's play, and I think we could move in January. I think it could bring De Bruyne back to the focal point of the team which I think would make us play better. I like Gundogan but think that until Silva is moved along the 3 of them together isn't producing the best of any of them at the moment.

Absolutely gutted. Class act and was starting to find his feet.

On the other side of the coin I think bringing him into the team and trying to accommodate him along with Silva and De Bruyne, has been a contributing factor to how we've played recently.

Completely agree with this.

I'm absolutely gutted that he'd injured, seems like a really nice guy and he's an exceptionally talented player.

Our best form came at the start of the season with Fernandinho sat behind Silva and DeBruyne with Nolito and Sterling wide. I think our downturn in form has come as a result of breaking that shape up and moving players in to positions that don't really suit them.

Getting back to that shape we started the season with, might hopefully see us return to form and should definitely see us playing the disasterous back 3 less.

Get well soon Gundi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.