Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a chat with someone who is the know never mind in the know.

Laporte
Gundongen
Pogpa - we hope
Zabba - gone
Mangala - gone
Kolarov wants to stay!
The blond kid from the eds. the left back to be given a chance.
Stones - no

Don't want any shit for this. Posted in absolute good faith.

Yaya - China

Well the only ITK info I've heard is that Stones is a done deal. Haha. Goes totally against what you've heard.

Haha maybe! Or just a windup merchant! To be fair my mate does have connections at Everton

To be fair I think all the signs have been pointing to stones coming here. Seems pissed off at Everton. Martinez talking about them going, being benched etc. and of course coming to the real game in a box. Maybe we will only get him if we are able to shift otamendi and mangala? Just a random thought.

To be fair I think all the signs have been pointing to stones coming here. Seems pissed off at Everton. Martinez talking about them going, being benched etc. and of course coming to the real game in a box. Maybe we will only get him if we are able to shift otamendi and mangala? Just a random thought.

Not according to my mate. Said its done. Don't know if that means between city and player or city and Everton too

Not according to my mate. Said its done. Don't know if that means between city and player or city and Everton too

Hope you are right I like him. Stones and Laporte would be a great basis for a good few years.

Hope you are right I like him. Stones and Laporte would be a great basis for a good few years.

Just seen your post and fuck me, Kolarov wants to stay?

Pep might allow him to clean boots etc but but i doubt he will ever see the first team under him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.