Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news for us, that means we are gonna have a free highway for De Bruyne, Bayern was the only team i was fearing

Why do German teams just give into Bayern?

No way would this happen in the PL in my opinion, not to this extent.

I think it is more surprising that e.g. Kruse goes from Gladbach to Wolfsburg. Castro from Leverkusen to Dortmund. Dortmund today is far away from Bayern - more than 80 points in the last 3 seasons combined... (Dortmund has other problems right now than thinking about Bayern as a rival...)

And Dortmund has not sold to Bayern before. Götze's clause was paid (and then it was not in the hand of Dortmund anymore) and Lewy went as a free agent. You have to ask yourself why a club offers its players such contracts... (or if they do they have to live with it)

It is the release clauses the players want to have to be able to move easier. That costs them wage but if they move makes it easier and gives them the possibility to cash in extra money...

Gündogan wants to leave - and they do not want to keep him another year especially as they do a build up with new players and a new coach. If they want to get money out of it... - because if he does not want to go he sits out his contract...

It is happening every day in the Bundesliga even if it might not happen in the EPL. Bayern just is not an exception.

------------------

About Gündogan - I do not know if it is really right. It was told that Bayern did not want to agree to the money wishes of him - they wanted to offer him 6.5 million EUR for a 4 or 5 year long contract. Now it seems they offer him 8 for a 3-year-contract. But that is actually what he could have made at Dortmund - or it is not much more... So I am not so sure if they really work hard on getting him or only want him if he is a "bargain".

Last edited:
Seems like this is a done deal, he'll sign for either Barcelona or Bayern Munich, I reckon he'll probably end up choosing Bayern Munich like every other Dortmund player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.