Hale in Cheshire

charliebigspuds

being a working class lad from North Manchester I've never had much to do with the Cheshire set so can someone enlighten me, is Hale just full of footballers and posh paedo's who think they can't get caught?

andyhinch said:
Seosa said:
Hale Barns is.
My PA lives in Hale Barns should I worry ?

Yes.

A teaching assistant at my old school lives in Hale Barns. He'd just come back from living in Botswana for 28 years & I swear he left his hygeine habits in Africa.

Anyway, it was well known that he had volunteered to help a disabled lad get changed for P.E. on a regular basis. Prior to such volunteering there was already immense speculation about him.

The worst however was a substitute teacher there once. He turned up for his lesson and just as he's about to start the class, he stops in his tracks, notices one of the more well-endowed girls (aged 15) and simply says, "Mmm, cleavage".

i used to live in Timperley so i would regularly go out in Hale, its a great place to chat up fit older milfs. some nice bars, and lots of dicks who think they're great coz they have money.

generally a good place to go out, although i dont think they want your rough type from North Manchester turning up !!!

mainly ex footballers you see around there, and a few tv celebs. The footballers are generally Mottram/Alderley edge way.

charliebigspuds said:
being a working class lad from North Manchester I've never had much to do with the Cheshire set so can someone enlighten me, is Hale just full of footballers and posh paedo's who think they can't get caught?

Yeah, new money as well- get yourself out to Dunham instead....

From a boy growing up where I did I love seeing animals with all their limbs running free!

hale barns provides the ultimate pretentious environment and what's great is the money is filtering through the hands of the eeeejit 'inherited wealth'!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.