Hale in Cheshire

Born and lived in Stalybridge (east of manchester for those that still use google maps to know where things are) till i was 9, then spend 7 years in Altrincham (south manchester) and Hale, Hale Barns are a 5 mins walk away.

When i lived there we had Niall Quinn who lived 3 roads up, used to come our shop (this was before Tesco was like normal), ex-City players, as did a drunk Peter Swales once.

But at the time we had all the City and United players in the area. Kanchelskis, Ince, Keane, Schmeichel (remember seeing Kasper on his dad's shoulders in the car park off Regent's Road in Altrincham.

But back then they were all more reserved and kept themselves to themselves. You didn't see Ferrari's or Porsche's all lined up next to each other outside of Greggs, if thats what u mean.

We did have an ex-American Football player who lived in the area, he had a white Lambo Countach and a Red Testarosa. He gave me a quick run up the road in the Testarosa, and being 9 years old, i shat myself lol

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Born and lived in Stalybridge (east of manchester for those that still use google maps to know where things are) till i was 9, then spend 7 years in Altrincham (south manchester) and Hale, Hale Barns are a 5 mins walk away.

When i lived there we had Niall Quinn who lived 3 roads up, used to come our shop (this was before Tesco was like normal), ex-City players, as did a drunk Peter Swales once.

But at the time we had all the City and United players in the area. Kanchelskis, Ince, Keane, Schmeichel (remember seeing Kasper on his dad's shoulders in the car park off Regent's Road in Altrincham.

But back then they were all more reserved and kept themselves to themselves. You didn't see Ferrari's or Porsche's all lined up next to each other outside of Greggs, if thats what u mean.

We did have an ex-American Football player who lived in the area, he had a white Lambo Countach and a Red Testarosa. He gave me a quick run up the road in the Testarosa, and being 9 years old, i shat myself lol

sure it wasnt Michael le Vel ???

ZabbaStuntDouble said:

Hmm....

Seosa said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

Hmm....

does sound a bit iffy that one. Did he have a 'tash?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.