Hamburg fans buying our home tickets

djspam said:
spike144 said:
Same Old Shite about Tickets, where have this lot turned out in this comp to date

Not sure about this year but heard they took 12k to a group game in Copenhagen a couple of seasons back

Asking for 6k shows they mean business

Yes and no... Against Copenhagen we played the first round before the group stage. And as far as I know it were about 6000 to 7000 fans, don't know exactly.

I think 6000 in Manchester would have been possible, if you gave us the amount of tickets. I think now there will be around 3500 to 4500 at all. Maybe also some without ticket and trying to get one in front of the stadium.

I hope we will see a great football night and if it were me, without dispute. :)

If theres a Hamburg fan next to me I'm gonna wait until the 90th minute if we win I'm gonna do a dance alongside him all the way to the airport.....and if we lose......well....to be honest I can think of a quick way for him get off the 3rd tier

Why did you really so scared because of all your cards?
I think it will be 3000-4000 Hamburger fans are coming!
And I hope for a good game without any conflicts!

Black White Blue greetings from Germany
ONLY THE HSV

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.