Hamburg fans buying our home tickets

cheeseburger said:
M35 Blue said:
cheeseburger said:
rowsley_st said:
I can see tickets ordered from Germany being cancelled tbh. If they're not, I would strongly advise not to wear colours..If you attempt to get in with them on you will probably be refused entry or ejected, sad, but true.
Will a hamburg shirt with 'de Jong' printing maybe qualify? I still wear it with proud, as he was part of us this season.

Lol, doubt it mate as they wont be looking at the back of you as you walk in the stadium!
sad. but i can handle an evening without wearing my colours. more important is to watch the game.

You can get a scarf half Hamburger half City?

Take it youve got a ticket?

Everything is fine in the world if you have a ticket.[/quote]

Its not like they've bought thousands is it, maybe a 100 or 2? we bought them in schalke(not me but others did). The demand for these we could of sold the stadium twice over, so there will still have been alot of unhappy people no matter what, shit happends.[/quote]

Doesnt make it right tho does it

Cheesy said:
dandeman2008 said:
chilly said:
For me it is hard to understand, because in Hamburg it is more seperated, where home and away are.
The home fans are mainly located in the north and it is forbidden to wear other colours than Hamburg's, the away supporters are located in a corner of the south.
The rest of the stadium is free to all, until you don't provocate other viewers.

But I'm very anxious, if City will cancel the orders for all german people.

We'll see :)

I hope they cancel your tickets. Taking the seats of City fans that have been to earlier rounds shouldnt be (and isnt) an option. Its bang out of order, and I'll be noting your IP address and informing the club.

How on earth are you going to be noting his IP address?
Vital flaw spotted in plan :P

dandeman2008 said:
Take it youve got a ticket?

Everything is fine in the world if you have a ticket.

Its not like they've bought thousands is it, maybe a 100 or 2? we bought them in schalke(not me but others did). The demand for these we could of sold the stadium twice over, so there will still have been alot of unhappy people no matter what, shit happends.

Doesnt make it right tho does it
It was right when hundreds of Blues did it in Schalke and thousands did it at Blackburn. And I'll bet there'll be plenty trying it on in Hamburg too.

They want to watch the match just as mush as you, and why shouldn't they?

Thats how we got our Schalke tickets by buying them from their club. It was easy and hundeds of us were in their stand but no problems even though we had a complete dick head city fan trying to cause trouble a few rows in front. we still won't fill our ground but it will be 'nearly full'

MattRGF said:
There's nothing stopping you City fans doing the same when the game is over here.

In fact, I've suggested that if people are after tickets and cant get any through City, then get tickets in the blocks next to the away end through our website.

I would have thought the same thing is being done with the game at COMS, Hamburg fans unable to get tickets in the allocated away block (as its sold out) and getting tickets next to it - it's common place over here.

So there's no need to panic about your stadium being taken over or whatever.

HA HA HA your going to get wasted if you sit in those blocks - your sausage munching fans will be squashed and rightly so

spike144 said:
Same Old Shite about Tickets, where have this lot turned out in this comp to date

Not sure about this year but heard they took 12k to a group game in Copenhagen a couple of seasons back

Asking for 6k shows they mean business

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.