Hamburg fans buying our home tickets

chilly said:
For me it is hard to understand, because in Hamburg it is more seperated, where home and away are.
The home fans are mainly located in the north and it is forbidden to wear other colours than Hamburg's, the away supporters are located in a corner of the south.
The rest of the stadium is free to all, until you don't provocate other viewers.

But I'm very anxious, if City will cancel the orders for all german people.

We'll see :)

I hope they cancel your tickets. Taking the seats of City fans that have been to earlier rounds shouldnt be (and isnt) an option. Its bang out of order, and I'll be noting your IP address and informing the club.

chilly said:
For me it is hard to understand, because in Hamburg it is more seperated, where home and away are.
The home fans are mainly located in the north and it is forbidden to wear other colours than Hamburg's, the away supporters are located in a corner of the south.
The rest of the stadium is free to all, until you don't provocate other viewers.

I hope they cancel your tickets. Taking the seats of City fans that have been to earlier rounds shouldnt be (and isnt) an option. Its bang out of order, and I'll be noting your IP address and informing the club.

rowsley_st said:
I can see tickets ordered from Germany being cancelled tbh. If they're not, I would strongly advise not to wear colours..If you attempt to get in with them on you will probably be refused entry or ejected, sad, but true.
Will a hamburg shirt with 'de Jong' printing maybe qualify? I still wear it with proud, as he was part of us this season.

dandeman2008 said:
chilly said:

Get a grip.

cheeseburger said:
rowsley_st said:
I can see tickets ordered from Germany being cancelled tbh. If they're not, I would strongly advise not to wear colours..If you attempt to get in with them on you will probably be refused entry or ejected, sad, but true.
Will a hamburg shirt with 'de Jong' printing maybe qualify? I still wear it with proud, as he was part of us this season.

Lol, doubt it mate as they wont be looking at the back of you as you walk in the stadium!

Shooter 83 said:
dandeman2008 said:
chilly said:

Get a grip.

Take it youve got a ticket?

Everything is fine in the world if you have a ticket.

dandeman2008 said:
chilly said:

How on earth are you going to be noting his IP address?

M35 Blue said:
cheeseburger said:
rowsley_st said:

Lol, doubt it mate as they wont be looking at the back of you as you walk in the stadium!
sad. but i can handle an evening without wearing my colours. more important is to watch the game.

dandeman2008 said:
Shooter 83 said:
dandeman2008 said:
chilly said:

Get a grip.

Take it youve got a ticket?

Everything is fine in the world if you have a ticket.

Its not like they've bought thousands is it, maybe a 100 or 2? we bought them in schalke(not me but others did). The demand for these we could of sold the stadium twice over, so there will still have been alot of unhappy people no matter what, shit happends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.