Harassment advice

You didn't do a Sonny Corleone and beat fuck out of him?

I probably wouldn't have been able to help it after reading about him.
I took pity on the spineless ****, but words were enough to get the message across without me laying a finger on his pathetic and cowardly body.

I did knock a former boyfriend of hers out once when I was 15. He was about 23 and tried hitting her, so I dropped the **** on the doorstep, picked him up and literally through him over the fence. Well he deserved it for being a spurs fan; )

Well apart from cheering me up with the stocking debate, I've mentioned a restraining order but there are kids involved as well, this could end up with her ex not been able to take the kids anywhere near her, which my sister would love but he may go tit for tat. I'm wondering if she went to the police and claimed harassment herself what would happen.
Going to the police would be the best option mate. They will follow it up. Good luck.

Well apart from cheering me up with the stocking debate, I've mentioned a restraining order but there are kids involved as well, this could end up with her ex not been able to take the kids anywhere near her, which my sister would love but he may go tit for tat. I'm wondering if she went to the police and claimed harassment herself what would happen.
The courts will just end up putting said restraining orders in place, there is little else that they can do. It will just be a continuing world of shit, that will inevitable spill onto social media and the like and so the breaches will just become more common and tit for tat, and probably the perceived breaches will become so tenuous in the end that it will never end

Haha nice. Good thing the Italian bloke didn't turn out to be a big roid head otherwise it'd been awkward on his doorstep!
Awkward or not mate, I'm no wet lettuce. A swift kick in the bollocks will fell any man, whether or not he'd of got up and beat the shit out of me is another matter.

I've always thought brain over brawn is the best option on diffusing potential violent situations. Stopped me from looking uglier than I do i suppose, as I have a few battle scars as it is.

I used to wear them under my trousers in the winter when I was working outside, especially on night jobs. You have to keep your unmentionables at a reasonable temperature or you'll be spending half the night trying to coax the buggers back down.
Haha. I must admit mate(don't tell pervy bimbo though) that when I went night fishing in the early 80s, I've worn tights underneath my trousers to keep the cold out. I'm glad none of my mates found out though as they would of well and truly took the piss.

At that age, she would have kicked the fuck out of 93:20, he only takes on 90 years+ the wankshaft
The 90+ ones are the ones you want to watch out for, nothing to lose and they've not gotten that old by being soft, fuckers will bite your ankles off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.