Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones and Otamendi on a different level than Maguire. Come on mate.

But was Otamendi a different level when he first come to us that’s what you should asking yourself! If the answer is no and it is look what Pep could do with Maguire who in my opinion has it in him to be one of the best.

But was Otamendi a different level when he first come to us that’s what you should asking yourself! If the answer is no and it is look what Pep could do with Maguire who in my opinion has it in him to be one of the best.

The answer is actually yes. Pep has him back to what he was before he met Pellers. Spanish team of the season...is pretty damn impressive when you consider who the big three have at CB.

The answer is actually yes. Pep has him back to what he was before he met Pellers. Spanish team of the season...is pretty damn impressive when you consider who the big three have at CB.

Fair point still think Pep would improve Maguire to be as good as stones but it’s all talk we don’t know if we are actually in for him.

Fair point still think Pep would improve Maguire to be as good as stones but it’s all talk we don’t know if we are actually in for him.

I think Pep would improve most players who buy into his ideas. With Maguire...I just don't know if the upside is there. He would get better no doubt and could do a job for us but I think that his Englishness would make him 25 million more than he is actually worth. So....don't hate the idea of signing him...but I think we can get just as good for half the fee.

I was surprised at how good Maguire looked on the ball when we played them but then equally concerned at how Salah made a mug of him when they played Liverpool. Just trust Pep to do the right thing and know what he can and cannot do with a player.Benefit over Umtiti and Martinez is that he knows the Prem. already and wouldn’t take up an overseas slot.

I was surprised at how good Maguire looked on the ball when we played them but then equally concerned at how Salah made a mug of him when they played Liverpool.
Salah gives a lot of players trouble, Ota didn't exactly shine when we played Liverpool earlier, though that was left side of a back three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.