Has everyone given up now?

Setting aside the fact you need to do the same thing to get top 4 as win the league, IE, win more games than your competition, and thus you can't really give up on one without the other, I would imagine that our nearest rivals are spending much more time looking around and down than up.

Going to be piss funny when we lose a game and the headlines "TITLE RACE BACK ON?!" drown the back pages, and we still win it by 12 points.

I think we will win the league by 20 points or over.

I do not see the others going on winning runs. Does anyone really expect them to do what we have as the season is coming to an end. Some of their players will have an eye on the world cup. Tiredness creeps in. Lesser teams put a shift in. Top 4 a big issue as they beat each other.

The above can be said for us also but I believe we have more professionalism.

I've seen a couple of the Rags and Chelsea games over Christmas and there is nothing to suggest either team can go on a run that is long enough to put us under any pressure.

I've not given up, I think we're really in with a chance now.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.